Get A Trucking Business Tax Deadline Extension

Tax Season is here and possibly causing you a little stress. Especially when you realize the next IFTA Deadline on April 15 is smack in the middle of tax season. A lot will be going all at once, but I have some very important information for you that will help you out.

Get a Tax Extension!

Filing a tax extension will automatically extend your e-filing deadline for certain tax forms. Our sister-product,, provides two different types of tax extensions:

Form 7004 – Business Tax Extension due March 15th

Form 4868 – Personal Tax Extension due April 15th

For more information be sure to contact the ExpressExtension Support Team at 803-514-5155 or email:

Taxes are Complicated

How do you file your taxes every year? Do you have someone else do it, or do you do them yourself? Filing taxes for truck drivers can be complicated because of all the deductions that they qualify for and the rules change every year. Make sure you have enough time by filing an extension!

Time to Plan

Planning ahead of time will keep you from missing deadlines. Missing a deadline can have very expensive consequences in the form of IRS penalties. You work too hard to see your money going to penalties that are completely avoidable. If you know you need more time to file your business taxes, e-filing Form 7004 will automatically extend your deadline for 5 to 6 months, and you do not need to explain why you need an extension. You will just enter in some business information and transmit to the form to the IRS through

2,182 total views, 1 views today

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *