ExpressIFTA Reports 101
If you’re looking for a way to view different aspects of your IFTA return in one location, you’ve come to the right place! The ExpressIFTA Reports feature was designed to help you manage and edit reports in regard to your IFTA return, including trips, mileage, fuel, equipment, and more.
What Are These Reports I Speak Of?
- The Fuel Tax Summary Report provides details of driven miles, purchased fuel, and the amount of fuel tax due to your base state at any time. You’ll also be able to create a Fuel Tax Summary Report for specific businesses or quarters, as well as keep track of whether you owe taxes or should receive a tax credit at the end of the quarter.
- The Fuel Report offers a detailed list of fuel purchases for any time period of your choosing. You can filter your Fuel Reports by business name or quarter, as well as break down fuel purchases by fuel type, state, truck number, and more.
- The Trip Report calculates traveled miles and purchased fuel for specific trips. With this feature, you can also create and filter Trip Reports by business, vehicle, and quarter, as well as view your trip data by state/province, date, odometer reading, traveled highway miles, and more.
- The Monthly Quarterly Mileage Summary Report organizes all of your driven miles on a monthly or quarterly basis. Beyond that, you can filter your IFTA Quarterly Return by business or quarter, as well as view your start dates and end dates.
- The Annual Mileage Report enables you to view the annual mileage traveled by a vehicle or driver in any given year. You can also filter the Annual Mileage Report by business, quarter, or base jurisdiction.
- The Monthly Mileage Report generates a report for each month, listing information for all monthly mileages. In addition, you’ll be able to select the start dates and the end dates, as well as filter by business and by selecting the quarter.
- The Fuel Summary Report presents a detailed list of member jurisdictions, fuel types, and total mileage for any time period that you choose. With the option to filter your reports, you can break down fuel purchases by truck number, state, fuel type, total fuel in gallons, and fuel receipts.
Well, there you have it. If you have any IFTA questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can give us a call at 704.234.6005, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or even live chat with us straight from our website. We’re here to help you!
2,436 total views, 3 views today