The deadline to file your 3rd Quarter IFTA return of October 31, 2012 is fast approaching. Prepare now to avoid rushing around at the last minute.
What is Required?
The following information is required on the IFTA quarterly tax return:
- Total miles, taxable and nontaxable, traveled by the licensee’s qualified motor vehicles in all jurisdictions, IFTA and non-IFTA, including trip permit miles;
- Total gallons of fuel consumed, taxable and nontaxable, by the licensee’s qualified motor vehicles in all jurisdictions, IFTA and non-IFTA;
- Total miles and taxable miles traveled in each member jurisdiction;
- Taxable gallons consumed in each member jurisdiction;
- Tax-paid gallons purchased in each member jurisdiction; and
- Current Tax Rates for each member jurisdiction.
Our program provides accurate fuel tax calculation and we support all 48 states that participate in IFTA. This will eliminate the most common errors that occur with the IFTA Quarterly Tax Return, which are mistakes in math calculations. Our simple entry for odometer readings and the ability to maintain distance and fuel records online makes it easy to keep track of your mileage and fuel purchases.
To get started simply create an account and begin entering your trip sheet information. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly US based IFTA Fuel Tax Team at 704.234.6005 or email us at support@expressIFTA.com.
15 total views, 6 views today